Doyle, Richard, 1824-1883, Richard Doyle's Pictures of extra articles and visitors to the Exhibition, [1852?]
Richard Doyle's Pictures of extra articles and visitors to the Exhibition.
- London : Chapman and Hall, [1852?]
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : chiefly ill. ; 13 x 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT690 D6 1852Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Illustrations engraved by George and Edward Dalziel; after Richard Doyle.
Reissue of Doyle's panorama An overland journey to the Great Exhibition (London : Chapman and Hall, 1851) with new title, contents page, cover design, the panorama as 8 double plates, and bound in blue boards.
Date from Engen.
Engen, R. Richard Doyle, p. 196
- Subject Terms:
- Chapman and Hall -- Publisher.Great Exhibition (1851 : London, England) -- Caricatures and cartoons.
- Wood engravings -- [1852?].
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.