The young artist's companion : containing plain and easy directions for the acquirement of the art of drawing : calculated to enable youth with a little attention and practice, to become proficient in this very useful and ornamental accomplishment : to which are added general rules of perspective / by Joseph Barnes.
- The third edition, considerably enlarged and improved.
- Coventry : Printed and sold by J. Aston : Sold also by R. Ackermann ... and Burgis and Barfoot ..., London, .
- Physical Description:
- iv, 46,  p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC730 B37 1815Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Frontispiece after T[homas?] Smith.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann, R. -- Publisher.Aston, J. -- Printer.Burgis and Barfoot -- Publisher.Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Engraving -- Specimens -- .
- Handbooks and manuals.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.