IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Longaker, John Mark, 1900-, English biography in the eighteenth century , 1931
English biography in the eighteenth century / by Mark Longaker.
- Philadelphia : University of Pennsylvania Press, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- ix p., 1 l., 519 p. ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryCT34 G7 L6 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Bibliography at end of each chapter.
- Subject Terms:
- Biography as a literary form.English literature -- 18th century -- History and criticism.