Draper, John William, 1893-, The funeral elegy and the rise of English romanticism,, 1929
The funeral elegy and the rise of English romanticism, by John W. Draper ...
- New York city, The New York university press, 1929.
- Physical Description:
- xv,  358 p. front., facsims. (1 double) 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR508 E5 D73 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- A companion volume to the author's "A century of broadside elegies". 1928.
- Subject Terms:
- Elegiac poetry -- History and criticism.Romanticism -- England.