Blaikie, Thomas, 1750-1838, Diary of a Scotch gardener at the French court at the end of the eighteenth century , 1931
- Diary of a Scotch gardener at the French court at the end of the eighteenth century / by Thomas Blaikie. Edited, with an introduction, by Francis Birrell.
- London : George Routledge & Sons, Ltd. Broadway House, Carter Lane, E.C., 1931
London ; Ashford, Kent : Printed in Great Britain by Headley Brothers.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 256 pages, 6 leaves of plates, 2 folded leaves : illustrations, portraits ; 23 cm
- Reference LibrarySB470 B5 A3 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Botany -- France.France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799.Gardening -- France.