An account of the great floods of August 1829 : in the province of Moray, and adjoining districts / by Sir Thomas Dick Lauder ...
- Second edition.
- [Edinburgh] : Adam Black, Edinburgh, Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown & Green, London, Forsyth & Young, Elgin, 1830.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 434 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA880. M8 L2 1830Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates engraved by William Home Lizars. Maps after John Johnson. Frontispiece etched by George Aikman.
- Subject Terms:
- Black, Adam -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1830.Etching -- Specimens -- 1830.Floods -- Scotland -- Moray.Forsyth and Young -- Publisher.Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown & Green -- Publisher.Neill & Co. -- Printer.Sands, William Southgate, 1859-1924 -- Autograph.
YCBA Collections Search
Lauder, Thomas Dick, Sir, 1784-1848, An account of the great floods of August 1829 , 1830
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.