The history and antiquities of the seigniory of Holderness : in the East-Riding of the county of York, including the abbies of Meaux and Swine, with the priories of Nunkeeling and Burstall / compiled from authentic charters, records, and the unpublished manuscripts of the Rev. William Dade, remaining in the library of Burton Constable by George Poulson.
- Hull : R. Brown ..., W. Pickering, London, 1840-1841.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. : ill., maps, plans, facsims. ; 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 H7 P6 1840+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates engraved by J. Greenwood, F. Consitt, Richard Roos, and John Andrew; after F.J. Jobson, Roe, Joseph Harrison, and John Child.
Title in red and black.
Vol. 2 published by T. Topping, Hull.
- Subject Terms:
- 1840-1841.Brown, Robert -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1840-1841.Etching -- Specimens -- 1840-1841.Hildyard family -- Bookplate.Holderness (England) -- History.Hull (England) -- Imprints -- Specimens -- 1840-1841.Pickering, W. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Poulson, George, 1783-1858, The history and antiquities of the seigniory of Holderness , 1840-1841
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.