The history of Market Harborough : with that portion of the Hundred of Gartree, Leicestershire, containing the parishes of Baggrave, Billesdon, Bosworth ... and Wiston : with an account of the lords of the manors and their pedigrees, and a list of the patrons and rectors of each living, a description of the churches, monuments, etc. / by John Harwood Hill.
- Leicester : Printed for the subscribers (and not published) by Ward and Sons, 1875.
- Physical Description:
- , 11, xvi, 339,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., geneal. tables ; 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 M45 H5 1875+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates after John Harwood Hill, Robert Bremmel Schnebblie, Major Bellairs, and Captain Everett. Lithographs printed by J. Fleming & Co.
Added lithographed t.p. that reads: History of the Hundred of Gartree, Leicestershire.
Issued uniformly with the author's History of the parish of Langton (1867).
- Subject Terms:
- Fleming (J.) and Co. -- Printer.Gartree Hundred (England) -- History.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1875.Market Harborough (England) -- History.Vane, Gilbert Holles Farrer, b. 1855 -- Autograph, 1885.Ward and Sons -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Hill, John Harwood, 1809-1886, The history of Market Harborough , 1875
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.