A new drawing book of heads , [17--]
- A new drawing book of heads : from the cartoons at Hampton Court ...
- London : Sold by Jno. Smith, map and printseller at Hogarth's Head opposite Woodstreet, Cheapside, [17--].
- Physical Description:
- 6 leaves : all ill. ; 23 x 36 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 92Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by Thomas Chambars; after Raphael.
John Smith, map and print-seller, was at this address ca. 1762-1779. Cf. Maxted & Plomer.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing books -- Specimens.Engraving -- Specimens -- [17--].Hampton Court (Richmond upon Thames, London, England) -- Art collections.Human figure in art.Raphael, 1483-1520.Smith, John -- Publisher. N
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.