Topographical and statistical description of the county of Cambridge : containing an account of its situation, extent, towns, roads ... : ... &c. ... to which is prefixed a copious travelling guide ... forming a complete county itinerary and an index table ... / by George Alexander Cooke ...
- London : Printed for C. Cooke ... by Brimmer and Co. ..., [1807?].
- Physical Description:
- 155,  p.,  folded leaf of plates : map ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 L7 C66 1818Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Bound with: Topographical and statistical description of the county of Lincoln / George Alexander Cooke. London : Sherwood, Neely and Jones, [1818?]
Bibliography: p. -18.
- Subject Terms:
- Brimmer and Co. -- Printer.Cooke, C. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- [1807?].
YCBA Collections Search
Cooke, George Alexander, Topographical and statistical description of the county of Cambridge , [1807?]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.