IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Cooke, George Alexander, Topographical and statistical description of the county of Nottingham , [18--]
Topographical and statistical description of the county of Nottingham : containing an account of its situation, extent, towns, roads, ... &c. ... : to which is prefixed, a copious travelling guide ... forming a complete county itinerary : also, a list of the fairs, and an index table ... / by George Alexander Cooke ...
- London : Printed for C. Cooke ... by G. Brimmer ..., [18--].
- Physical Description:
- 138,  p.,  folded leaf of plates : map ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 L7 C66 1818Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Bound with: Topographical and statistical description of the county of Lincoln / George Alexander Cooke. London : Sherwood, Neely and Jones, [1818?]
- Subject Terms:
- Brimmer, G. -- Printer.Cooke, C. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- [18--].Nottinghamshire (England) -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.