Cooke, George Alexander, Topographical and statistical description of the county of Rutland , [180-?]
- Topographical and statistical description of the county of Rutland : containing an account of its situation, extent, towns, roads ... &c. ... : to which is prefixed a copious travelling guide ... forming a complete county itinerary : also, a list of the fairs, and an index table ... / by George Alexander Cooke ...
- London : Printed for C. Cooke ... by Brimmer and Co. ..., [180-?].
- Physical Description:
- 45, ] p.,  folded leaf of plates : map ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 L7 C66 1818Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound with: Topographical and statistical description of the county of Lincoln / George Alexander Cooke. London : Sherwood, Neely and Jones, [1818?]
Bibliography: p. -45.
MUDD Edea H91 808: Issued with his "Topographical and statistical description of the county of Huntingdon" with an inclusive cover-title.
- Subject Terms:
- [180-?].Brimmer & Co. -- Printer.Cooke, C. -- Publisher.Engraving -- Specimens -- [180-?].Rutland (England) -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.