Seiberling, Grace, 1943-, Amateurs, photography, and the mid-Victorian imagination , c1986
- Amateurs, photography, and the mid-Victorian imagination / Grace Seiberling with Carolyn Bloore in association with the International Museum of Photography at George Eastman House.
- Chicago : University of Chicago Press, c1986.
- Physical Description:
- x, 195 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR57 S45 1986 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes index.
Bibliography: p. 177-187.
- Subject Terms:
- Photography -- Great Britain -- History -- 19th century.