The art of drawing in perspective made easy : to those who have no previous knowledge of the mathematics / by James Ferguson ...
- The second edition.
- London : Printed for W. Strahan and T. Cadell ..., 1778.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 123 p., 9 leaves of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC749 F47 1778Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- LWL 72 778 F381: Bookplate: James Bowman Sharp; autographs: James B. Sharp, Richard Pooler.
Illustrations engraved by John Lodge; after James Ferguson.
Advertisement:  p. at end of text.
English short title catalogue, T18600
- Subject Terms:
- Cadell, T. -- Publisher.Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1778.Harene, Elizabeth -- Autograph, 1790.Perspective -- Early works to 1800.Pooler, Richard -- Autograph.Sharp, James Bowman -- Autograph.Sharp, James Bowman -- Bookplate.Strahan, W. -- Publisher.
- Handbooks and manuals.
Publishers' advertisements -- England -- London -- 1778.
YCBA Collections Search
Ferguson, James, 1710-1776, The art of drawing in perspective made easy , 1778
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.