IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Ferguson, James, 1710-1776, The art of drawing in perspective made easy , 1810
The art of drawing in perspective made easy : to those who have no previous knowledge of the mathematics / by James Ferguson ...
- A new edition.
- London : Printed for R. Ogle ..., T. Hamilton ..., J. Ogle ..., M. Ogle ..., and Stevens and Co. ... Glasgow, 1810.
- Physical Description:
- , vii, , -124 p., 9 folded leaves of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC749 F47 1810View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Two plates engraved by Robert Scott; after James Ferguson. The remaining plates are unsigned.
- Subject Terms:
- Aikman, A. & J. -- Printer.Drawing -- Technique.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1810.Fisher, John -- Autograph.Hamilton, T. -- Publisher.Ogle, J. -- Publisher.Ogle, M. -- Publisher.Ogle, R. -- Publisher.Perspective.Stevens and Co. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.