The art of drawing in perspective made easy : to those who have no previous knowledge of the mathematics / by James Ferguson ...
- London : Printed for W. Strahan and T. Cadell ..., 1775.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 123 p., 9 folded leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC749 F47 1775Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Diagrams engraved by John Lodge; after James Ferguson.
- Subject Terms:
- Cadell, T. -- Publisher.Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1775.Perspective -- Early works to 1800.Strahan, W. -- Publisher.Syston Park (England) -- Bookplate.
- Drawing books.
Handbooks and manuals.
YCBA Collections Search
Ferguson, James, 1710-1776, The art of drawing in perspective made easy , 1775
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.