Excursions in Kent, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Monmouthshire, and Somersetshire, made in the years 1802, 1803, and 1805 : illustrated by descriptive sketches of the most interesting places and buildings in those counties and delineations of character in different ranks of life / by J.P. Malcolm ...
- London : Printed for Longman, Hurst, Rees, and Orme, Paternoster Row, 1807.
- Physical Description:
- , iv, -285 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA625 M243 1807View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates drawn and etched by J.P. Malcolm.
Advertisements for books published by Longman: 16 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1807.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Longman, Hurst, Rees, and Orme -- Publisher.Nichols (John) & Son -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Malcolm, James Peller, 1767-1815, Excursions in Kent, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Monmouthshire, and Somersetshire, made in the years 1802, 1803, and 1805 , 1807
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.