IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Collins, Arthur, 1682?-1760, The peerage of England , MDCCLXXIX 
The peerage of England : containing a genealogical and historical account of all the peers of that kingdom ... : collected from records, old wills, authentic manuscripts, our most approved historians, and other authorities, which are cited / by Arthur Collins ...
- The fifth edition, carefully corrected, and continued to the present time.
- London : Printed for W. Strahan, J.F. and C. Rivington, J. Hinton [and 25 others], MDCCLXXIX 
- Physical Description:
- 8 volumes : coats of arms ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCS421 C6 1779View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Edited by Barak Longmate.
Supplement published under title: A supplement to the fifth edition of Collins's Peerage of England.
English short title catalogue, T139246
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1779.Heraldry -- Great Britain.Heraldry -- Great Britain.Hinton, J. -- Publisher.Nobility -- Great Britain.Nobility -- Great Britain.Rivington J.F. and C. -- Publisher.Strahan, W. -- Publisher.
- Coats of arms.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.