Hussey, Christopher, 1899-, English country houses , 1986
English country houses / Christopher Hussey.
- London : Antique Collector's Club, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. : ill., plans ; 28cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7620 H87 1986 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Published in unnumbered edition of 500.
Includes bibliographical references.
Reprint. Originally published: London : Country Life, 1955-1958.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England.Historic buildings -- England.Interior decoration -- England.
-  Early Georgian, 1715-1760-- Mid Georgian, 1760-1800-- Late Georgian, 1800-1840.