Wotton, Thomas, d. 1766, The baronetage of England , 1771
- The baronetage of England : containing a genealogical and historical account of all the English baronets now existing ... illustrated with their coats of arms ... : to which is added an account of such Nova Scotia baronets as are of English families and a dictionary of heraldry ... / by E. Kimber and R. Johnson ...
- London : Printed for G. Woodfall, J. Fuller, F. Johnson, [and 14 others], 1771.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. : coats of arms ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsCS424 W672 1771Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates printed on both sides.
Edited and continued by E. Kimber and R. Johnson, from the 1741 edition, which has title: The English baronetage.
- Subject Terms:
- Berwick, Lord -- Ownership.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1771.Fuller, J. -- Publisher.Heraldry -- Great Britain.Johnson, F. -- Publisher.Newling, John -- Bookplate.Nobility -- Great Britain.Northcote, James, 1746-1831 -- Autograph.Woodfall, G. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.