The Marquis Wellesley Collection , 1983
- The Marquis Wellesley Collection : Indian artists under British patronage / introduction and notes by Mildred Archer.
- London : ALFALAK and Scorpion Communications and Publications, Ltd., 1983.
- Physical Description:
-  p., 10 leaves of plates : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 59 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio G N 4Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Cover title.
Issued in case.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- India.Painting -- India -- British influences.Wellesley, Richard Wellesley, Marquess, 1760-1842 -- Art collections.