International Exhibition (1862 : London, England), Official catalogue of the Fine Art Department .., 
Official catalogue of the Fine Art Department ...
- London : Printed for Her Majesty's Commissioners by Truscott, Son, and Simmons, .
- Physical Description:
- , 275,  p. : ill., plan ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN4691 .A6 1862Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- At head of title: By authority of Her Majesty's Commissioners. International Exhibition 1862.
Brief essays on oil and water color painting, sculpture, engraving, and architecture, signed F.T.P. [i.e. Francis Turner Palgrave].
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Exhibitions.Truscott, Son, & Simmons -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.