Biblos tes demosias euches / kai teleseos mysterion kai ton allon thesmon kai teleton tes ekklesias ...
- Additional Title(s):
Book of common prayer. Greek
- En te Kantabrigia : Exetypothe par' Ioannou Fieldou, 1665.
- Physical Description:
- 35, , 126, , 171 p. ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsBX5145 A6 G8 1665Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN 1992 201: Imperfect: t.p. and 1st 5 leaves slightly mutilated; "Psalterion tou Dabid" misbound: ²L-O⁶ P⁴ bound before ²A-²K⁶. Bound with: Bible. O.T. Greek. Septuagint. 1655. Cantabrigiae, J. Field, 1665, and Bible. N.T. Greek. Septuagint. 1701. Londini, A. and J. Churchil, 1701.
Title within ornamental border.
"Psalterion tou Dabid" has special t.p. dated 1664, and separate pagination.
Dedication signed: I:D. (i.e. James Duport)
Greek title has been romanized.
Wing (2nd ed.) B-3632
Muss-Arnolt, W. Book of common prayer, p. 41-42
Signatures: a-c⁶ A-K⁶ L⁴ (L4 blank), ²A-²O⁶ P⁴ (²K6 blank).
- Subject Terms:
- Batty, Guli -- Autograph. (BAC BX5145 A6G8 1665).Field, John -- Publisher. (BAC BX5145 A6G8 1665).Killingworth -- Autograph. (BAC BX5145 A6G8 1665).Mearne, Samuel, 1624-1683 -- Binding. (Mrp23 W665).Potter, Richard Montgomery Gilchrist -- Bookplate. (Mrp23 W665).
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.