Notes on exhibitions held by the Fine Art Society ...
- London : [The Society], 1882.
- Physical Description:
- , 146, , 108, iv, -59, 58, 32, 53, 23 p. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5055 F5 1882View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Subject Terms:
- Bewick, Thomas, 1753-1828.Chiswick Press -- Printer.Etching -- Exhibitions.Fine Art Society -- Publisher.Hunt, William Henry, 1790-1864.Marine painting -- Exhibitions.Millais, John Everett, 1829-1896.Palmer, Samuel, 1805-1881.Prout, Samuel, 1783-1852.Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.
- (from t.p.) On the drawings by J.M.W. Turner, exhibited 1878 / by Mr. Ruskin
- On the drawings by Samuel Prout and William Hunt, exhibited 1879 / by Mr. Ruskin
- About etching : to accompany a collection of etchings, exhibited 1879 / by Seymour Haden
- On the drawings and engravings of T. Bewick, exhibited 1880 / by F.G. Stephens
- On the collection of pictures by J.E. Millais, exhibited 1881 / by A. Lang
- On the drawings, paintings, and etchings by the late Samuel Palmer, exhibited 1881 / by F.G. Stephens
- Catalogue of the sea exhibition, 1881
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.