The Lawrence gallery. First [-Tenth] exhibition , 1835-1836
- The Lawrence gallery. First [-Tenth] exhibition : a catalogue of one hundred original drawings ... / collected by Sir Thomas Lawrence ...
- [London] : C. Richards, Printer, 1835-1836.
- Physical Description:
- 10 v. in 1 : facsims. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5054 L38 1835Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Catalogues of the ten exhibitions of drawings by old masters, collected by Sir Thomas Lawrence, held at the Royal Academy of Arts, May 1835-July 1836.
Each catalogue has a separate t.p.
Spine title: Catalogue of the Lawrence collection of drawings.
- Sir P.P. Rubens -- Sir Ant. Vandyke and Rembrandt van Ryn -- Claude Lorraine and Nicholas Poussin -- Il Parmigiano and Ant. A. da Corregio -- J. Romano, F. Primaticcio, L. da Vinci, and Pierino del Vaga -- Ludovico, Agostino, & Annibal Carracci -- Zucchero, Andrea del Sarto, Polidore da Caravaggio, and Fra Bartolomeo -- Albert Durer and Titian Vecelli -- Raffaelle -- Michael Angelo
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Private collections -- Great Britain.Drawing, Italian -- Exhibitions.Killanin, Michael Morris, Baron of, 1826-1901 -- Bookplate.Lawrence, Thomas, Sir, 1769-1830 -- Art collections.Richards, C. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.