Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, Leoni
- Leoni : a legend of Italy.
- Physical Description:
- p. 217-226 : ill. ; 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5261 L4 1837Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates in this volume engraved by G.A. Periam, John William Cook, Robert Staines, Edward Goodall, Charles Rolls, W.C. Wrankmore, Henry Rolls, George K. Richardson, William Henry Simmons, Peter Lightfoot, and R. Easton; after Fanny Corbaux, Henry Corbould, W. Penley, William Purser, R. Hill, John William Wright, Joseph John Jenkins, George Barret, J. Webster, Aaron Penley and Henry James Richter.
Bound in blind-stamped maroon publisher's leather.
I̲n̲ Friendship's offering and winter's wreath. -- (1837)
Published separately in 1868 (cf. Wise 139).
This volume also contains the poem "The Last Smile" by John Ruskin on p. 102.
Wise, T.J. Ruskin, 347
- Subject Terms:
- Gift books -- Specimens.Smith, Anne -- Autograph, 1886.Smith, Elder and Co. -- Publisher.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1837.Stewart and Co. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.