Catalogue of the Pfungst collection of drawings & studies by Thomas Gainsborough , 1915]
Catalogue of the Pfungst collection of drawings & studies by Thomas Gainsborough : with an introductory essay.
- [London : s.n., 1915].
- Physical Description:
- , 27, 36 leaves,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 40 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A N 96Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title from spine.
Cited incorrectly in John Hayes' The drawings of Thomas Gainsborough (New Haven : Yale Univ. Press, 1971), v. 1, p. 331, as: Catalogue of the Pfungst collection of drawings & sketches by Thomas Gainsborough.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Private collections -- Great Britain.Gainsborough, Thomas, 1727-1788.Pfungst, Henry Joseph -- Art collections.
- An introductory essay to a catalogue of the collection of drawings and studies
- A descriptive catalogue of drawings and studies
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.