How he reigned and how he mizzled : a railway raillery : York, you're wanted! / Alfred Crowquill, delt.,
- London : J. Harwood, Fenchurch St., 1849.
- Physical Description:
- , 8 leaves : all ill. ; 14 x 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1763 R3 F6 1849 Copy 1Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1763 R3 F6 1849 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is in wrappers and stitched, as issued. Copy 2 has wrappers bound in and has cover title that reads: The railway king.
Plates lithographed by Standidge & Co.
Satire on George Hudson, the financier and "railway king."
- Subject Terms:
- Ayris, John M. -- Bookplate.Ayris, Mary F. -- Pres. insc. from her father John Ayris, 1894.Caricatures and cartoons -- Great Britain.Harwood, J. -- Publisher.Hudson, George, 1800-1871.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1849.Railroads -- Great Britain -- Caricatures and cartoons.Standidge & Co. -- Printer.
YCBA Collections Search
Forrester, Alfred Henry, 1804-1872, How he reigned and how he mizzled , 1849
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.