- [London : Fine Art Society, 1878?].
- Physical Description:
- iv, -48 p. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC242 T9 R8 1878cView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC,RB: This copy is bound with copy 1 of: Notes by Mr. Ruskin. Part I. On his drawings by the late J.M.W. Turner, R.A. Part II. On his handiwork illustrative of Turner. London : Fine Art Society, 1878.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Exhibitions.Engraving.Etching -- Exhibitions.Etching.Haden, Francis Seymour, Sir, 1818-1910 -- Art collections.Ponsonby, Gerald, 1829-1908 -- Bookplate.Strangeways, John -- Printer.
- (from t.p.) pt. 1. Notes by Mr. Seymour Haden on a collection of etchings by the great masters, lent by him to the Fine-Art Society's galleries to illustrate the subject of etching
- pt. 2. An annotated catalogue of the etchings exhibited.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.