The continuation of Mr. Rapin de Thoyras's History of England, from the revolution to the accession of King George II : illustrated with thirty-six heads of the kings, queens, and several eminent persons, also with twenty maps and sea-charts / by N. Tindal ....
- The second edition.
- London : Printed for John and Paul Knapton ..., 1751.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. ill., ports., maps ; 41 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A D 75Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by Jacobus Houbraken, Charles Grignion, Richard William Seale, Hubert François Gravelot, Peter Lely, and Simon François Ravenet; after Godfrey Kneller, Jacobus Houbraken, J. Kerseboom, Martin Maingaud, [Thomas?] Gibson, John Vanderbank, Arthur Pond, and Samuel Wale.
- Subject Terms:
- Engraving -- Specimens -- 1751.Great Britain -- History.Knapton, John and Paul -- Publisher.Sebright, John Sanders, Sir, 1767-1846 -- Bookplate.
YCBA Collections Search
Tindal, N. (Nicholas), 1687-1774, The continuation of Mr. Rapin de Thoyras's History of England, from the revolution to the accession of King George II , 1751
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.