English bards and Grecian marbles ; the relationship between sculpture and poetry especially in the Romantic period.
- New York, Columbia University Press, 1943.
- Physical Description:
- ix p., 2 l., 312 p. front., plates. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR508 A7 L3 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At head of title: Stephen A. Larrabee.
"A selective bibliography": p. -298.
- Subject Terms:
- Art and literature.English poetry -- History and criticism.
YCBA Collections Search
Larrabee, Stephen A. (Stephen Addison), 1907-1991, English bards and Grecian marbles ;, 1943