Care and identification of 19th-century photographic prints / by James M. Reilly ; with research assistance and selection of photographic illustrations by Constance McCabe.
- Rochester, N.Y. : Eastman Kodak Co., c1986.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 116 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR465 R45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Flowchart for identification guide" tipped in.
Bibliography: p. 114-115.
- Subject Terms:
- Photographs -- Conservation and restoration.Photography -- Printing processes.
YCBA Collections Search
Reilly, James M., 1946-, Care and identification of 19th-century photographic prints , c1986