Care and identification of 19th-century photographic prints / by James M. Reilly ; with research assistance and selection of photographic illustrations by Constance McCabe.
- Rochester, N.Y. : Eastman Kodak Co., c1986.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 116 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryTR465 R45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Flowchart for identification guide" tipped in.
Bibliography: p. 114-115.
- Subject Terms:
- Photographs -- Conservation and restoration.Photography -- Printing processes.
YCBA Collections Search
Reilly, James M., 1946-, Care and identification of 19th-century photographic prints , c1986