A map of the city and county of New York, with the adjacent cities of Brooklyn and Jersey City and the village of Williamsburg : with a street directory of the city of New York.
- New York : Ensign & Thayer ..., 1850-1851.
- Physical Description:
- , 27,  p., l folded leaf of plates : map ; 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG3804 N4 P2 1850View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Advertisements:  p. at end, of "maps, charts, &c." published by Ensign & Thayer.
Bound in blind-stamped purple publisher's cloth with gold-stamped title on cover that reads: Ensign, Thayer & Co.'s Map of the city of New York.
Street directory dated 1850.
Map (41 x 51 cm., folded to 14 x 9 cm.) is mounted to inside back cover. Drawn and engraved by John M. Atwood & dated 1851.
- Subject Terms:
- Ensign & Thayer -- Publisher.New York (N.Y.) -- Description and travel.New York (N.Y.) -- Maps.
- Engravings -- Hand-colored -- 1850-1851.
YCBA Collections Search
A map of the city and county of New York, with the adjacent cities of Brooklyn and Jersey City and the village of Williamsburg , 1850-1851
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.