British art in the 20th century : the modern movement / edited by Susan Compton ; with contributions by Dawn Ades ... [et al.].
- London : Royal Academy of Arts, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 457 p. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6768 B741 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- First published on the occasion of the exhibition 'British art in the 20th century: the Modern Movement,' Royal Academy of Arts, London, 15 January - 5 April 1987"--T.p. verso.
Bibliography: p. 449-452.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Great Britain -- Biography.Artists -- Great Britain -- Portraits.
YCBA Collections Search
British art in the 20th century , 1986