IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. Select Committee on the National Gallery, Report from the Select Committee on the National Gallery , 1853
Report from the Select Committee on the National Gallery : together with the proceedings of the committee, minutes of evidence, appendix and index ...
- [London] : House of Commons, 1853.
- Physical Description:
- xlix, , 965 p.,  folded leaves of plates : plans ; 35 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN1070 G7 R6 1853+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- In original printed paper wrappers.
Plans printed by Day & Son, Henry Hansard, and Standidge & Co.
Committee "appointed to inquire into the management of the National Gallery; also, to consider in what mode the collective monuments of antiquity and fine art possessed by the nation may be most securely preserved, judiciously augmented, and advantageously exhibited to the public." (p. ii)
- Subject Terms:
- Day & Son -- Printer.Hansard, Henry -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1853.National Gallery (Great Britain)Standidge & Co. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.