Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons. Select Committee on the National Gallery, Report from the Select Committee on the National Gallery , 1853
- Report from the Select Committee on the National Gallery : together with the proceedings of the committee, minutes of evidence, appendix and index ...
- [London] : House of Commons, 1853.
- Physical Description:
- xlix, , 965 p.,  folded leaves of plates : plans ; 35 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN1070 G7 R6 1853+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- In original printed paper wrappers.
Plans printed by Day & Son, Henry Hansard, and Standidge & Co.
Committee "appointed to inquire into the management of the National Gallery; also, to consider in what mode the collective monuments of antiquity and fine art possessed by the nation may be most securely preserved, judiciously augmented, and advantageously exhibited to the public." (p. ii)
- Subject Terms:
- Day & Son -- Printer.Hansard, Henry -- Printer.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1853.National Gallery (Great Britain)Standidge & Co. -- Printer.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.