Reynolds, Joshua, Sir, 1723-1792, A discourse, delivered to the students of the Royal Academy on the distribution of the prizes, December 11, 1786 , M.DCC.LXXXVI. 
- A discourse, delivered to the students of the Royal Academy on the distribution of the prizes, December 11, 1786 / by the President.
- London : Printed by Thomas Cadell, printer to the Royal Academy, M.DCC.LXXXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- , 30,  p. ; 29 cm. (4to)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7445.2 R3 1769+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- British Art Center copy is signed "from the author" and is bound with copy 1 of: A discourse, delivered at the opening of the Royal Academy, January 2, 1769.
Half t.p. reads: A discourse, &c. Price three shillings.
Actually published first week of January, 1787. cf. Hilles.
Hilles, F.W. Literary career, p. 292-93
- Subject Terms:
- Art.Cadell, T. (Thomas), 1742-1802 -- Printer.Reynolds, Joshua, Sir, 1723-1792 -- Presentation inscription
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.