Reynolds, Myra, The treatment of nature in English poetry between Pope and Wordsworth,, 1909
The treatment of nature in English poetry between Pope and Wordsworth, by Myra Reynolds.
- [2d ed.]
- Chicago, The University of Chicago press, 1909.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 388 p. illus., plates, ports. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR508 N3 R49 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "Bibliographical index": p. 369-377.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- History and criticism.Nature in literature.