Reynolds, Myra, The treatment of nature in English poetry between Pope and Wordsworth,, 1909
The treatment of nature in English poetry between Pope and Wordsworth, by Myra Reynolds.
- [2d ed.]
- Chicago, The University of Chicago press, 1909.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 388 p. illus., plates, ports. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryPR508 N3 R49 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Bibliographical index": p. 369-377.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- History and criticism.Nature in literature.