Index villaris, or, An exact register, alphabetically digested, of all the cities, market-towns, parishes, villages, ... the bishopricks, deanries [sic], churches, chapels, hospitals : with the rectories and vicarages in England and Wales, ... the private seats of the king, nobility and gentry, the number of Parliament men sent by cities or burroughs, the inns of court, colleges, inns of chancery, or other societies ... : hereto is added a perfect catalogue of the nobility of England and Wales, to the present time, Feb. 20 1700, with their respective seats and the counties wherein they are situate.
- London : Printed for S. and J. Sprint ... J. Nicholson ... and T. Newborough ..., 1700.
- Physical Description:
- , 420 [i.e. 416] p. ; 39 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA640 A35 1700+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Error in paging: 265-268 omitted.
- Subject Terms:
- England -- Gazetteers.Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Newborough, T. -- Publisher.Nicholson, J. -- Publisher.Sprint, S. and J. -- Publisher.Wales -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Wales -- Description and travel.Wales -- Gazetteers.
YCBA Collections Search
Adams, Mr. (John), -1738, Index villaris, or, An exact register, alphabetically digested, of all the cities, market-towns, parishes, villages, ... the bishopricks, deanries [sic], churches, chapels, hospitals , 1700
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.