Nottingham, its castle, a military fortress, a royal palace, a ducal mansion a blackened ruin, a museum and gallery of art : with notes relating to the borough of Nottingham / by Thomas Chambers Hine...
- London : Hamilton, Adams, & Co. ; 1876.
Nottingham : Printed by J. Derry ..., 1876.
- Physical Description:
- , 4-59,  leaves,  leaves of plates (one folded) photos., ports., facsim., plans ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 N92 H5 1876+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Bound in white pubnlisher's cloth, with black cloth onlay, the whole stamped in gold.
Text chiefly printed on one side of leaf only; all leaves, including blanks, with red rules.
- Subject Terms:
- Derry, J. -- Printer.Hamilton, Adams, & Co. -- Publisher.Nottingham (England) -- Description and travel.Nottingham (England) -- History.Nottingham Castle Museum.Nottingham Castle.
Lithographs -- 1876.
YCBA Collections Search
Hine, Thomas Chambers, Nottingham, its castle, a military fortress, a royal palace, a ducal mansion a blackened ruin, a museum and gallery of art , 1876
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.