Artists' pigments , 1986-1997
- Artists' pigments : a handbook of their history and characteristics / Robert L. Feller, editor.
- Washington, DC : National Gallery of Art ; 1986-1997.
Cambridge [Cambridgeshire] : Cambridge University Press, 1986-1997.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1510 A77 1986 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographies.
Vol. 2 has Ashok Roy, editor. Vol. 3. has Elisabeth West FitzHugh, editor.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.Pigments.