IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Morris, Edward, American artists in Europe, 1800-1900 , 
American artists in Europe, 1800-1900 : [catalogue of] an exhibition to celebrate the bicentenary of American independence [held at the] Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool, 14 November-2 January 1976-7 / [compiled by Edward Morris].
- [Liverpool] : Merseyside County Council, 
- Physical Description:
- 33 p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6510 M67 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, American -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- United States -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Europe.Artists -- United States.