American artists in Europe, 1800-1900 : [catalogue of] an exhibition to celebrate the bicentenary of American independence [held at the] Walker Art Gallery, Liverpool, 14 November-2 January 1976-7 / [compiled by Edward Morris].
- [Liverpool] : Merseyside County Council, 
- Physical Description:
- 33 p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports. ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6510 M67 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, American -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- United States -- Exhibitions.Artists -- Europe.Artists -- United States.
YCBA Collections Search
Morris, Edward, American artists in Europe, 1800-1900 ,