Tunbridge Wells and its neighbourhood : illustrated by a series of etchings and historical descriptions / by Paul Amsinck ... ; the etchings executed by Letitia Byrne.
- London : William Miller ... and Edmund Lloyd ..., 1810.
- Physical Description:
- , 183 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 35 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 T92 A5 1810+ Copy 1 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 T92 A5 1810+ Copy 2 OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- British Art Center has 2 copies.
Copy 1 has the bookplate of the Constitutional Club Library.
Copy 2 has the autograph and bookplate of Henry Streatfeild.
This copy is imperfect: plate to face p. 62 is wanting. Ms. notes (2 p.) on the work, probably by Henry Streatfeild, have been placed in Object File.
Drawings by the author.
- Subject Terms:
- Colchester, Reginald Charles Edward Abbot, Baron, 1842-1919 -- Provenance.Constitutional Club (London, England). Library -- Provenance.Etching -- Specimens -- 1810.Lloyd, Edmund -- Publisher.Miles, G. E. -- Printer.Miller, William -- Publisher.Streatfeild, Henry, 1857-1938 -- Provenance.Tunbridge Wells (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Amsinck, Paul, d. 1814, Tunbridge Wells and its neighbourhood , 1810
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.