An account of the discovery of the body of King John in the cathedral church of Worcester July 17, 1797 : from authentic communications / with illustrations and remarks by Valentine Green, F.S.A.
- London : Published by V. and R. Green, Percy Street, Bedford Square; and F. Jukes, Howland Street. Sold by R. Faulder, Cadell and Davies, and the other booksellers of London and Westminster. Worcester: published by James Ross, Engraver; and sold by Smart, Tymbs, Holl, Andrews, Wood, and the other booksellers ; 1797.
Worcester : Published by James Ross, engraver; and sold by Smart, Tymbs, Holl, Andrews, Wood, and other booksellers, 1797.
- Physical Description:
- , 8 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 W9 G69 1796+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- With half-title.
BAC: British Art Center copy is bound with v. 1 of: The history and antiquities of the city and suburbs of Worcester / Valentine Green. London : W. Bulmer & Co., 1796.
- Subject Terms:
- Allsopp, George Higginson, 1847-1907 -- Bookplate.Allsopp, George Higginson, 1847-1907 -- Ownership.Andrews -- Publisher.Brit tracts -- 1797.Cadell & Davies -- Publisher.Exhumation.Green, V. and R. -- Publisher.Harcourt, Earl of -- Bookplate.Hindlip, Hnery Allsopp, 1811-1887 -- Ownership.Holl -- Publisher.John, King of England, 1167-1216 -- DeatJohn, King of England, 1167-1216.Jukes, F. -- Publisher.Ross, James -- Publisher.Smart -- Publisher.Tombs.Tymbs -- Publisher.Wood -- Publisher.Worcester Cathedral.
- Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance) -- 18th century.
Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance) -- 18th century.
YCBA Collections Search
Green, Valentine, 1739-1813, An account of the discovery of the body of King John in the cathedral church of Worcester July 17, 1797 , 1797
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.