Peak scenery, or, Excursions in Derbyshire : made chiefly for the purpose of picturesque observation / illustrated with engravings by Messrs. W.B. and Geo. Cooke, from drawings made by F.L. Chantrey ... ; by E. Rhodes.
- London : Printed for the author, and published by Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown ..., and John Murray ..., also by Mr. E. Rhodes, Sheffield, 1818-1823.
- Physical Description:
- 4 v. in 1 : ill. ; 33 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 D42 R56 1818+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates engraved by William Bernard Cooke, George Cooke, John Le Keux, John Greig, and Edward Blore; after Francis Legatt Chantrey, H. Rhodes, Edward Blore, Robert Thomson, and T.C. Hofland.
- Subject Terms:
- Derbyshire (England) -- Description and travel.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1818-1823.Etching -- Specimens -- 1818-1823.Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown -- Publisher.Murray, John -- Publisher.Peak District (England) -- Description and travel.Rhodes, E. -- Publisher.
YCBA Collections Search
Rhodes, Ebenezer, 1762-1839, Peak scenery, or, Excursions in Derbyshire , 1818-1823
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.