The watering places of Great Britain and fashionable directory , 1831
The watering places of Great Britain and fashionable directory : illustrated with views.
- London : Published for the proprietors by I. T. Hinton ..., 1831.
- Physical Description:
- , 216, 48 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA665 W3 1831+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Plates engraved by J. Roberts, James C. Allen, John Rogers, R. Sears, and Henry Winkles; after William Henry Bartlett, David Cox, G. Hayward, William Frederick Witherington, M. Kavenaugh, William Daniell, Richard Winkles, and Henry Gastineau.
At head of title: Dedicated to His Most Gracious Majesty William IV.
- Subject Terms:
- Brighton (England) -- Directories.Dover (England) -- Directories.Great Britain -- Description and travel.Great Britain -- Directories.Health resorts -- Great Britain.Hinton, I. T. -- Publisher.Steel engraving -- Specimens -- 1831.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.