Norris, Charles, 1779-1858, Etchings of Tenby , 1812
- Etchings of Tenby : including many ancient edifices which have been destroyed, and intended to illustrate the most striking pecularities in early Flemish architecture : with a short account of the town, and of the principal buildings in its neighbourhood / by Charles Norris ...
- London : John Booth, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- , iv, , 64 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 32 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA994 T3 N6 1812+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA994 T3 N6 1812+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Plates after Charles Norris.
British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is in original boards, with errata slip pasted on inside front cover.
Added engraved t.p. with title that reads: Etchings of Tenby : descriptive of various decayed ecclesiastical, military, and domestic edifices.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Wales.Booth, John -- Publisher.Etching -- Specimens -- 1812.Howlett, B. R. -- Printer.Tenby (Wales) -- Description and travel.Wedgwood, Anne Maria -- Autograph.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.