IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Faulkner, T, The first series of designs for mural monuments, tombs and tablets , 1835
The first series of designs for mural monuments, tombs and tablets / by T. Faulkner ...
- London : J. Williams ..., 1835.
- Physical Description:
- , 31 leaves : all ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA6125 F3 1835+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Cover title reads: Monuments & chimney pieces.
Title within ornamental border.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details.Etching -- Specimens -- 1835.Fireplaces.Glasgow Architectural Society. Library -- Bookplate.Mantels.Royal Philosophical Society of Glasgow -- Stamp.Sepulchral monuments.Tombs.Williams, J. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.