Faulkner, T, The first series of designs for mural monuments, tombs and tablets , 1835
- The first series of designs for mural monuments, tombs and tablets / by T. Faulkner ...
- London : J. Williams ..., 1835.
- Physical Description:
- , 31 leaves : all ill. ; 29 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA6125 F3 1835+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Cover title reads: Monuments & chimney pieces.
Title within ornamental border.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details.Etching -- Specimens -- 1835.Fireplaces.Glasgow Architectural Society. Library -- Bookplate.Mantels.Royal Philosophical Society of Glasgow -- Stamp.Sepulchral monuments.Tombs.Williams, J. -- Publisher.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.