Arts Council of Great Britain, The condition of sculpture , 1975
- The condition of sculpture : a selection of recent sculpture by younger British and foreign artists : [catalogue of an exhibition held at the] Hayward Gallery, London, 29 May-13 July 1975 / [organized by the] Arts Council of Great Britain ; [introduction by William Tucker].
- London : The Council, 1975.
- Physical Description:
- 100 p. : chiefly ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB198 A75 1975 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Sculpture, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.