Genial company : the theme of genius in eighteenth-century British portraiture / catalogue written by Desmond Shawe-Taylor ; exhibition organised by Joanne Wright and Desmond Shawe-Taylor.
- [Nottingham, Nottinghamshire : University of Nottingham Art Gallery, 1987.]
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill., ports. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1314.4 S43 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Nottingham University Art Gallery: 16 January-14February 1987 [and] Scottish National Portrait Gallery : 20 February-12 April, 1987."
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Biography.Portrait painting -- 18th century -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Portraits, British -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Shawe-Taylor, Desmond, Genial company , 1987.]