Sailing directions from Point Lynas to Liverpool : with charts, coast-views, river-sections, tidal courses and tide gauge table, for navigating the Dee and Mersey, including the latest alterations / by Commander H.M. Denham ...
- [Liverpool] : Printed and published for H.M. Denham, by J. & J. Mawdsley, Liverpool ..., 1840.
- Physical Description:
- , xx, , 169, 26 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsVK829 D4 1840Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Slips with additions and corrections are bound in at appropriate places throughout the volume.
Frontispiece map engraved by J. & C. Walker; other illustrations lithographed by Charles F. Cheffins.
At head of title: Under sanction of the right honourable lords commissioners of the Admiralty.
"Remarks and sailing directions for approaching and navigating the sea-reach of Wyre up to Port Fleetwood with some account of Wyre lighthouses and estuary," with special t.p.: 26 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Description and travel.Lighthouses -- Great Britain.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1840.Mawdsley, J. & J. -- Publisher.Navigation -- Great Britain.Pilot guides -- Great Britain.
YCBA Collections Search
Denham, H. M. (Henry Mangles), Sir, 1800-1887, Sailing directions from Point Lynas to Liverpool , 1840
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.